House Policies & Rules
DUE TO COVID, FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL, BREWERY PLACE INN IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE AS A HOUSE RENTAL ONLY, WITH A TWO NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. BOOKINGS FOR INDIVIDUAL ROOMS ARE NOT AN OPTION AT THIS TIME.
We want your stay to be relaxing and enjoyable and would like to take this opportunity to provide you with some of our policies and rules.
- Check-in starts at 4pm and check-out is by 10am.
- We are a no smoking property. Smoking is not permitted in the Inn, on the porch or anywhere on the Inn property.
- We are not able to accommodate pets.
- Children and teens must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- We ask that our individual room guests check with us before bringing their guests to the Inn. We always try to accommodate, but must consider all of our guests’ needs.
- Maximum occupancy for whole inn rentals is 14 people.
- Team and other parties are not permitted unless permission is requested and granted.
- Those who are renting the entire Inn may use the washer and dryer.