House Policies & Rules
We want all of our guests to be happy and have a great stay! We always do our best to ensure this! We have only a few house policies/rules we for all guests to follow.
- Check-in starts at 4pm and check-out is by 10am. Early arrivals and late check-outs are sometimes an option, but only with permission and fees generally apply according to the length of time given.
- We are a no smoking property. Smoking is not permitted in the Inn, on the porch or anywhere on the Inn property.
- We are not able to accommodate pets.
- Children and teens must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Maximum occupancy for inn rentals is 14 people.
- Gatherings of any kind, parties and team parties are not permitted without permission from the owner. With owner permission, a fee for your gathering will generally apply.
Thank you for your interest in Brewery Place Inn. We hope you enjoy your stay!
DUE TO COVID, FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL, BREWERY PLACE INN IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE AS A HOUSE RENTAL ONLY, WITH A TWO NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. BOOKINGS FOR INDIVIDUAL ROOMS ARE NOT AN OPTION AT THIS TIME.