House Policies & Rules
We want your stay to be relaxing and enjoyable and would like to take this opportunity to provide you with some of our policies and rules.
- Check-in starts at 4pm and check-out is by 10am.
- We are a no smoking property. Smoking is not permitted in the Inn, on the porch or anywhere on the Inn property.
- We are not able to accommodate pets.
- Children and teens must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- We ask that our individual room guests check with us before bringing their guests to the Inn. We always try to accommodate, but must consider all of our guests’ needs.
- Maximum occupancy for whole inn rentals is 14 people (starting in February 2020, currently for up to 10 people).
- Team and other parties are not permitted unless permission is requested and granted.
- Those who are renting the entire Inn may use the washer and dryer.